The MCOPLUS MRF-18 Led ring flash unit provides shadowless lighting for situations where clear detail is important in the shot. Alternatively the unit can function as a half illuminated circle to provide some dimensional modeling effect. The unit is powered by 4 AA batteries and has a rated output from the 18 White LEDs of 5500K colour temperature, or by use of a supplied CTO filter 3200K. The LED’s are focused to provide a uniform light pool at a short working distance to the unit (30cms is ideal). With the ability to control the light output from 1/128 to 1/1 in 8 discrete increments means that getting the exposure correct is very easy. The unit can be used in a continuous light mode (however only full 18 LED’s illuminated) or pulsed 1/100 second burst of light from the left, right or whole light banks.
Light output is sufficient to give exposures of 1/60 sec f4.5 ISO 100 at 30cms with both banks on full power setting.
The 3200K CTO filter is useful to provide illuminationillumination in which there is already some tungsten ambient illumination. The unit comes with 8 lens adaptors ranging from 40.5mm up to 77mm covering all the main lens filter sizes.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cách chuyển ảnh từ iPhone sang máy tính (Mac, PC, iCloud & AirDrop)
- Test Đèn Hậu Tích Hợp Xi Nhan Sau R15v3 Bản New 2019 Led Audi
- Đèn Par LED 54x3w màu vàng trắng chuyên đánh sáng nền sân khấu tiệc cưới T481 – 0909555884
- Hướng dẫn làm bảng Led Neon – Cocktail Up Down – Phukienled.com
- Track light not turning on? Find an easy solution to fix the problem by Total Track Lighting